The process of aluminum alloy hand plate:
(1) From the perspective of industrialization: the prototype is the process of transforming the industrial design pattern into the actual sample.
(2) From the perspective of CAD design: Simply put, after the product is designed, in order to verify the correctness of the design, CNC machining is the main method to make exactly the same sample as the product. Commonly, the production of aluminum alloy prototypes is generally carried out through the CNC machining center, and the programming of the 3D drawing is input to the CNC machining center for processing.
1. Programming: The programmer analyzes the 3D data and writes the programming language to control the CNC machining center.
2. CNC machining: input the compiled programming language into the computer-controlled machining center, and execute the program commands
3. Manual processing: sorting out the processed products. The main contents include: proofreading data, removing burrs, bonding, grinding and polishing, etc.
4. Surface treatment: Complete various surface effects in the renderings, commonly used are spray painting, silk screen printing, electroplating, special laser engraving, anodizing, wire drawing, etc.
5. Assembly: After processing, data detection is performed on assembly problems, and trial assembly needs to be carried out before surface treatment.
More and more foreign customers are choosing Xiehe to make prototypes. It is precisely because of the Xiehe brand, a prototype manufacturer with more than ten years of experience, that Xiehe has been striving to build the first brand in the prototype industry.
Whatsapp same number
Welcome to consult
Looking forward to your consultation